Focused Solutions for your Business Needs
Human Resource Group International's goal is to standardize and simplify your human resources practices, ensure compliance with all local, state and federal regulations, and to help you train and develop your most important asset, your employees.
We will be your human resources department or we will help you to strengthen your existing human resources services. With over 25 years of experience in the field, we use our expertise to reduce your costs, improve your profitability, and help you to streamline your responsibilities.
We provide the following comprehensive services and products:
- Q and A (On-The-Spot Questions and Answers)
- Organizational and Strategic Planning
- Human Resources Administration
- Wage and Salary Administration
- Training and Development
- Employee Safety Programs
- Substance Abuse Programs
- Rewards and Recognition
Q and A (On-The-Spot Questions and Answers)
Our Q and A service allows you to call us when the need arises. We are a one stop company that provides expertise in answering your questions related to all areas of the HR discipline. This program is perfect for the business that has seasoned managers with human resource experience and who would value the opportunity to validate their plan of action, or to brainstorm alternatives
- We provide this service for organizations to utilize our service on an on-call basis.
- We coach and counsel employers on steps to take regarding difficult human resource related problems.
Organizational and Strategic Planning
Are your margins what they need to be based upon your profit and loss statement? Are there opportunities to evaluate your management and line staff, staffing levels? Our staff has over 25 years of getting the right people in the right jobs providing the opportunity to take more revenue directly to the bottom line.
- Managing the Workforce: Downsizing, Rightsizing, and Outplacement.
Human Resources Administration
This is the most important section in the administration and operation of a business from a human resources process. This is where an organization is able to minimize their liability and maximize their profits. Each particular category ensures that policies and procedures are clearly laid out and that employees understand the rules and regulations.
- Company Handbook
- Job Descriptions
- Policies and Procedures Manual (SOP, Standard Operating Procedures Manual)
- Performance Appraisal Program Development and Implementation
- Record Retention
- Exit Interviews and Analysis
- Progressive Discipline Program Implementation
- Coaching and Counseling
- Employee Files
- Employment Verification
- HR File Maintenance
- Local, State, and Federal Posting Regulations
- I-9 Audits
- Exempt versus Nonexempt Employment Status Evaluation
- Standardization and Compliance
- Personnel Audits
- New Hire Packets
- OSHA 200 (Occupational, Safety, Health Act) Tracking and Reporting
- Worker's Compensation Administration
- Affirmative Action Plans and Programs
- Turnover Reporting
- Expense Reporting
- EEO-1 (Equal Employment Opportunity) Reporting
- EEOC (Equal Employment Opportunity Commission) Charge Management
- Employee Newsletters
- Communication Center
Wage and Salary Administration
The number one reason employees leave an organization is due to their manager and how her or she manages their direct reports. The second most common reason has to do with pay and benefits. Ensuring that you are competitive in this area is critical to your businesses success and your ability to retain employees.
- Wage and Salary Surveys and Comparisons
- Compensation Program Development and Implementation
- (Paid Time Off) PTO, (vacation, sick, and holiday)
- Reporting of Pay
- Policy Development and Implementation
- Overtime Compliance
- Severance Agreements
We are of the opinion that a solid benefits program will result in enormous returns. Many organizations are not obligated to comply with COBRA, or FMLA. Do you know whether you are or are not? If you are not obligated to comply, is there a benefit to this compliance as compared to your competitive set which is obligated by law? We will help you understand the pros and cons of this decision.
- Benefit Plan Orientation, Enrollment, Communication, and Administration
- COBRA (Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1986) Administration
- FMLA (Family Medical Leave Act) Administration
- LTD (Long Term Disability), STD (Short Term Disability) Administration
Training and Development
The first discipline eliminated in a down economy is training and development. To attract talent it should be the first one put back in. Over the past several years training and development has been cut. Turnover, as a result of opportunities in the job market is beginning to have a negative impact on retention as employees want "more, something new, a change," as the economy improves. Training and Development helps improve employee satisfaction as employees can learn new business related skills. They learn, and you increase your company's productivity. The expected return on investment (ROI) will result in fewer employees doing more with greater skills, satisfaction, and experience.
- Conducting Performance Appraisals
- Myers Briggs
- Employee Satisfaction Surveys
- Sexual Harassment
- Supervisory Development
- Generation X and Y, and their Impact on Morale, Work and the Bottom Line
- Violence in the Workplace
- Union Avoidance
- How to Manage in a Union Environment
- Motivation in the Workplace
- How to Conduct Meetings
- Providing Good Service
- Bilingual Training Programs (Spanish)
Employee Safety Programs
Are your people safe? Do they understand what to do in the event of a safety related problem? Are you legally obligated to provide MSDS safety stations? HRGI can help. We effectively implement and train ensuring safety is a priority which minimizes your exposure.
- Industry-specific safety programs for your business that is designed to minimize employee accidents, limit liability, and reduce costs
Substance Abuse Programs
Let us help you by assisting your business in the management of individuals with substance abuse. Appropriately coordinated an effective substance abuse program will result in a more committed, and productive employee.
- Associates have the right to an alcohol-free and drug-free work environment.
- HRGI designs and implements site-specific programs to manage substance abuse while taking care of the employee.
Rewards and Recognition
Tell them, tell them what you told them, and ensure they tell you what they heard through rewards and recognition. We customize rewards and recognition by ensuring that we take into account the four generations that work for you, unlike any other time in history.
- Depending on your business goals, HRGI has reward programs that are incentives for worker's to perform through pay, awards, and gifts.
This list is not to be considered comprehensive but rather an indicator of the work we are generally retained to provide. We provide and design original and unique human resource programs.
Experience Profit Improvement With Sophisticated HR Business Practices That Are Easy To Implement And Follow
For more information regarding our products and services, and to discuss your businesses needs and how we can best assist you, please call (206) 947-4905, or complete our contact form.